A/W Must-Haves









      If you know me well, there are things I find totally essential every autumn! One of them is a good pair of boots as they'll prepare you for the first September rain. I found this pair at Zara's last sales and it was definitely a bargain (think 49,99€ now 15,99€)!!! 
     As for the second thing, a scarf/blanket  is always a must! I got this one (Pull&Bear) on my birthday a few years ago and I didn't think I would use it much at first, but it does come in handy so many times! The weather is still very inconsistent and I do get cold when I'm studying, so this scarf/blanket is my everything!

     
     Se me conhecem bem, há peças que acho que são essenciais todos os Outonos! Uma delas é um bom par de botas, já que nos preparam para aquelas primeiras chuvas de Setembro. Comprei estas nos últimos saldos da Zara e a diferença de preço fez com que valessem mesmo a pena (antes 49.99€ e agora 15.99€)!!! 
      Quanto à segunda peça, um cachecol/manta é sempre fundamental! Recebi este (Pull&Bear) no meu aniversário há alguns anos e não pensei que fosse tão útil! O tempo está ainda muito instável e fico com frio quando estou a estudar, por isso tenho este cachecol/manta sempre por perto. 
















Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment