Keeping up with the Jenner Sisters



With several collections developed for Pacsun, a collection for Topshop and now also their own clothing line, Kendall and Kylie Jenner are taking the fashion world by storm in the most awesome and fashionable way! I mean, not liking them is not even an option! Because I'm a total fangirl, I decided to take a look at what they've achieved as new fashion designers and fashionistas. So here's a look at my favourite pieces from their collections and their latest memorable fashion moments:


Topshop Summer 2015 Collection

Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Topshop


I love Kendall's cropped blouse! It gives you a chilled vibe and it's great for a beach summer holiday.


KENDALL + KYLIE COLLECTION Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Topshop







I'm not a big fan of flowers, but this pattern definitely caught my eye!














Pacsun Summer 2015 Collection




I love Kylie's top and the dog is the cuttest!










I know these items are sold out, but it's still worthy to take a look, right?











Balmain and H&M surprise (alongside  Jourdan Dunn)



Their Street Style Though...




See you next time,
Chérie 




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment