What's in my makeup bag?


I guess you could say that my makeup bag is very much like diving into an "Alice in Wonderland" adventure! It's full of beauty products of all different kinds that are a complete must for me and that I can't leave behind whenever I go on holiday! So, because I'm so in love with them, I decided to take you through my very favourite products!

Acho que se pode dizer que espreitar para a minha bolsa de maquilhagem é quase como uma aventura de "Alice no País das Maravilhas"! Lá encontram imensos produtos com diversas funções e que são completamente essenciais quando vou viajar! Como gosto tanto de maquilhagem, decidi mostrar-vos alguns dos meus produtos favoritos!


1. The Lolita by Marc Jacobs

This makeup pallette by Marc Jacobs is just one of the most amazing palettes that I've ever tried! Not only the colours are gorgeous, but they are very versatile too! Since they are neutral, but with a bit of shimmer, that makes them wearable for both day and night events! Besides, they're also very pigmented which makes this palette even more brilliant! 

Esta paleta de maquilhagem é uma das melhores que já experimentei! Não só tem cores lindas, como também é bastante versátil! As cores são neutras e têm um bocadinho de brilho, o que as torna adequadas tanto para o dia como para a noite! Para além disso, cada sombra é bastante pigmentada e duradoura!

2. Revlon ColorStay Foundation (in Sand Beige)


The thing about foundation is that it can be quite difficult to find the most suitable one for my type of skin; however, I think that my searching days are over! Ever since I found Revlon's ColorStay foundation, I've stopped trying to find another foundation, because I feel like this is the one that is truly right for me! One of the many things that really made me feel like this, was the fact that it lasts a whole day without feeling heavy on my skin! This foundation is for combination/ oily skin and I use it in the shade "Sand Beige". 

Um problema que enfrento muitas das vezes é encontrar a base perfeita para o meu tipo de pele; no entanto, acho que os meus dias de procura intensa terminaram! Desde que encontrei a base da Revlon parei de tentar encontrar outra, porque acho que esta é mesmo perfeita para mim! Incrivelmente, aguenta um dia inteiro sem sentir que começa "a pesar" na minha pele. É indicada para peles mistas e oleosas e uso a cor "Sand Beige".

3. Boobi Brown Cream Blush/Lips in Powder Pink




This is my go-to blush! I pretty much use it in every occasion! I love it because it gives a natural blush to your cheeks and you can also apply it on your lips! It's the perfect everyday blush!

Este é o blush que uso todos os dias e em todas as ocasiões! Adoro-o porque dá uma cor natural às maçãs do rosto e pode ser aplicado também nos lábios! É o blush perfeito para o dia-a-dia!

4. Douglas Absolute Mascara and Benefit Push-Up Eyeliner (in  Beyond Black)



Both of these items are so amazing that I can't even describe how much I love them! Although the mascara is no longer available, I still think it's one of the best mascaras I've ever tried! The way it pumps up my lashes and makes them longer, more voluminous and curlier has definitely turned me into a huge fan of this product! 
Besides, what better way to give that "wow" factor to your eyes than an eyeliner flick!? This Benefit eyeliner is, as far as I know, the best way to do so! Its oblique tip makes it much easier to draw a perfect and clean flick in any style you want, specially if you're going for the dramatic look!

Estes produtos são tão fantásticos que nem consigo descrever o quanto gosto de os usar! Apesar de a máscara não estar disponível, acho que é uma das melhores que já experimentei! A forma como torna as pestanas mais longas e curvas, tornou-me uma grande fã deste produto! 
O eyeliner da Benefit é, sem dúvida, ideal para um olhar irresistível! A sua ponta oblíqua torna a aplicação mais simples e permite desenhar uma linha perfeita!


5. Makeup Brushes



When it comes to makeup brushes, I really like the ones from H&M, Sephora and my Chanel sponge that I got from the workshop a few months ago! I really like the H&M brushes because you can get a reasonable quality brush at a low price when compared to others.

Quanto a pincéis de maquilhagem, gosto bastante dos da H&M e da Sephora! A esponja é da Chanel e recebi no workshop em que participei há uns meses. Na H&M consegue-se uma relação qualidade-preço bastante boa em comparação com outras lojas!


 6. Makeup Bag



Handmade by my aunt.
Feito à mão pela minha tia.

7. Lipstick Collection



Now, my favourite part: lipstick collection! I can't go without a lipstick and so I present you my lipstick family (from left to right): Natural Beauty (Essence); So Chaud (Matte - MAC); L'absolu Rouge 151 (Lancôme); Viva Glam I (Matte - MAC); Hang-up (Cremesheen - MAC) and Hug Me (Lustre - MAC). Viva Glam I by MAC is definitely my signature red lipstick!

Agora, a minha parte favorita: a colecção de batons! Não consigo passar sem um batom, por isso apresento-vos a minha colecção (da esquerda para a direita): Natural Beauty (Essence); So Chaud (Matte - MAC); L'absolu Rouge 151 (Lancôme); Viva Glam I (Matte - MAC); Hang-up (Cremesheen - MAC) and Hug Me (Lustre - MAC). O batom Viva Glam I by MAC é definitivamente o meu preferido!


8. Lip Balm: Baby Lips in Peach Kiss by Maybelline


This lip balm is just amazing! Put it at night and you'll wake up with incredibly soft lips in the morning!

Este batom do cieiro é fabuloso! Se aplicarem à noite, acordam com lábios incrivelmente suaves!

See you next time,
Chérie


Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments: